We recommend The Holiday Inn Darling Harbour. Conference delegates have been given a special nightly rate of $165 for a Superior King room.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation Policy: 5 days prior to the arrival, any cancellation after 5 days prior will incur of one night penalty.
- Additional breakfast at $21.00 per person daily.
- All delegates can make the booking either by direct booking link or by calling Central Reservation Team.
- Booking link: ADSCA 2022
- Call: Central Reservations Team (02) 9291 0200 select “1”. Please ensure to refer either Group Name (ADSCA 2022) or Block Code (AD2).
We would like to reassure attendees that the ADSCA event is going ahead and will be managed with the highest attention to detail to ensure the health and safety of all those involved.
We are taking steps that go beyond the current NSW Government covid-safe guidelines. These include:
- Maintaining a 1:2 sqm rule
- Doubling the space available in the function room – this will enable safe distancing, allowing more tables with less numbers per table
- Ensuring attendees are double vaccinated
The ICC is a large and spacious venue. We are working closely with the ICC’s event team to ensure adherence to their Event Safe Operating Guide. The following protocols will be strictly adhered to on the day:
- Contactless sanitisation stations throughout the venue
- Regular and thorough cleaning and sanitisation of surfaces
- Ample spacing between tables and seating to allow for physical distancing
- If the event is cancelled it will be rescheduled to a future date and your booking will simply roll over to the new dates
- If the event is unable to run in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
Cancellation by Attendee
If an Attendee cancels the following applies:
- No refund 14 days prior to the event
- 50% refund between 30 and 14 days prior to the event
- Full refund up to 30 days prior to the event
- Please note, tickets are transferable
Transfer of Ticket
- Transfer of ticket to another person is possible for both the Conference and Awards, however this needs to be advised in writing. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include details of the new Attendee (name, role, organisation, e-mail, phone number) and any dietary, accessibility/unique requirements and session preferences (conference only). If the transfer of ticket occurs after the 11 February 2021, we cannot guarantee fulfilling the new requirements however we will do our best.
Some of ICC Sydney’s accessibility features include:
- Wheelchair access to entrance/exit, lifts
- Accessible bathrooms
- Accessible parking available
- Accessible signage – external venue signage and internal signs for rooms and bathrooms
- Accessibility ramps
- Guide dogs and other registered assistance dogs are welcome in all areas
- Hearing loop will also be available at ICC Sydney
Read more about ICC Sydney’s accessibility features’.
We want to make every effort to ensure our event is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions, or wish to share any unique requirements please email email@example.com or 0483 144 190 (between 9am and 5pm, Mon to Fri).
Conference venue: International Convention Centre Sydney
Address: 14 Darling Drive, Sydney NSW 2000.
The Conference will take place in the Convention Centre on Level 3.
The Awards will take place in the Convention Centre on Level 3 in the Cockle Bay Room.
Venue and area maps
Please see following link: Map for the International Convention Centre Sydney and for the surrounding area on Google Maps
ICC Sydney has two 24-hour car park facilities located within the Exhibition Centre and First State Super Theatre, comprising a total of 826 car spaces (including 11 accessible car spaces that will need to be organised with ICC Sydney in advance).
Additionally, there are secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour, including Wilson Harbourside Car Park and Wilson Darling Square Car Park (with accessible parking available). Please note that these car parks come at a cost.
Find out more about ICC Sydney car parking and rates
The main entrance to the Convention Centre can be found at the northern end of ICC Sydney, closest to Cockle Bay (Darling Harbour) and Harbourside Shopping Centre. The closest drop off and taxi zone address is Iron Wharf Place. The closest light rail stop is Convention stop, and the closest train station is Town Hall.
There are a number of ways to get to the ICC Sydney by public transport:
- Train – Town Hall and Central Stations are both approximately 1.3 kilometres away from ICC Sydney.
- Bus – ICC Sydney has its own bus stop. Bus routes 389 and 501 stop at Harris Street near Allen Street, 900 metres from ICC Sydney.
- Taxi and Uber – The best taxi and Uber drop off and pick up locations include the new Iron Wharf Place next to Harbourside Shopping Centre and Zollner Circuit on the Southern end of First State Super Theatre, both accessed via Darling Drive.
- Sydney Light Rail – The Light Rail travels right through a number of Darling Harbour stations including ICC Sydney’s stops, Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. The Light Rail starts at Central Station in the CBD and travels to Dulwich Hill in the inner west.
- Ferry – Cruise into Darling Harbour on a ferry with direct services from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf or Pyrmont Bay Wharf. Captain Cook Cruises operates services between Darling Harbour Convention Wharf, Barangaroo King Street Wharf No.1 and Circular Quay.
- Airport – Darling Harbour is only 8km from Sydney Airport.
- Water Taxi – Water Taxi’s depart from The Rocks, Circular Quay, The Opera House and Luna Park, to Darling Harbour.
Please see ICC Sydney’s website for more information.
If you have any questions, or require assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0483 144 190 (between 9am and 5pm, Mon to Fri).